OCC has prepared a formal submission on OntarioBuys, the government’s program that provides funding and advice to hospitals, school boards, colleges and universities to help them modernize their supply chains and other back-office processes. As currently structured, the OCC feels that OntarioBuys creates artifical barriers to competition, which adversely impact Ontario’s small and medium businesses. The OCC is calling on the government to enhance collaboration with the private sector in order to ensure that OntarioBuys provides a supportive framework for economic growth that does not unfairly disadvantage any one segment of the economy.
Manager of Communications
- Research Release | The $2 Billion Question: Business Opinion on Funding The Big Move
- Media Release: New Report from OCC Reveals GTHA Business Opinion on Transit Revenue Tools
- Celebrating excellence at the OCC 2013 AGM & Convention
- OCC Rapid Policy Update: What the 2013 Ontario Budget means for business
- Media Release: Ontario Budget is mixed bag for business, says Ontario Chamber of Commerce