Congratulations to the Guelph Chamber of Commerce (GCC) on their recent move to a wonderful new office space. The Guelph Chamber recently celebrated 144 years of service to the community, and is now back in Guelph’s downtown, mixing heritage with innovation.
The new chamber is located in the oldest industrial building in Guelph, dating back to 1858. The new 5,000 square foot chamber space includes a shared office space with 3 board rooms, 10 businesses, 3 occasional offices, 2 offices for the National Research Council-Industry Research Assistance Program (NRC-IRAP) and an office for the University of Guelph College of Management and Economics Co-op program and Centre for Business and Social Entrepreneurship. Innovation Guelph, part of the Ontario Network of Excellence, is leasing 5,000 square feet from the GCC on the third floor.
The OCC wishes the Guelph Chamber much success in their new offices and encourages the chamber community and Guelph businesses to drop by and welcome the GCC to the neighbourhood.