The Ontario Chamber of Commerce’s (OCC) three policy committees have kicked off. The committees include some of the brightest policy minds in Ontario and the OCC is excited to bring these groups together to help shape public policy in Ontario.
The committees’ role is to:
- objectively and expertly guide the OCC’s policy development and advocacy process
- determine how OCC policy resolutions should be prioritized on an ongoing basis
- advise on how the OCC should respond to emerging issues on which it does not currently have a position
- Finance and Economic Competitiveness Committee, which will focus on tax policy, trade, pension sustainability, tourism, fiscal imbalance
- Productivity and Human Capital Committee, which will focus on innovation, productivity, education, skills, health care, regional economic development
- Sustainability Committee, which will focus on transportation, border issues, infrastructure, energy, environment
Please email Angie Brennand, Vice President of Policy & Government Relations email@example.com for any questions or comments related to the OCC’s policy committees.